Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little me


That’s me and my handsome dad.  Probably I am three years old. The picture was taken near my block of flats. But now it looks totally different, there is quite big parking.

The only thing that comes to my mind concerning this photo is the fact that every time we(me and my parents and my brother) went for a walk, I only wanted to hold my dad’s hand, not my mom’s. I completely don’t know why. 

One day my mom told me a strange story. It was Sunday. The weather was brilliant.  My parents and I went for a walk. I was then three years old, and I decided to collect all cigarettes butts that  were lying in the street. But that’s not the end. While collecting them I put some into my mouth. Fortunately, my parents realized what was going on and stopped me from doing it. 


Anyway I was a happy child, and I remember only good moments from my childhood:):)




Look at that face and ears.... :D

2 comments: