Sunday, March 11, 2012

Carlos Ruiz Zafon


I’ve become strongly interested in Carloz Riuz Zafon, when I first read his book called: ‘Marina’.It’s a novel about a teenager- Oscar, who is extremely fascinated by the atmosphere that fills the secessionist palace near his boarding school. One day he meets Marina, and the whole story stars.


Carlos Ruiz Zafon was born in Barcelona. He is a Spanish novelist who has lived in Los Angeles since 1993, where he spent a few years writing scripts whilst developing his career as a writer. His first novel (The Prince of Mist, 1993), earned the Edebé literary prize for young adult fiction. He is also the author of three more young adult novels. After that, he decided to publish something for adult readers- he is an author of 3 fantastic novels: The Shadow of the Wind,The Angel's Game,and The Prisoner of Heaven. The last one will soon be available in Poland. 

  I wait impatiently to buy his last novel: The Prisoner Of Heaven, bacause I've read all of his books, and really want to read this one. And I must say that it would be difficult for me to choose the best of his books, the one that I liked the most.






No comments:

Post a Comment